We caught hold of one of our super planners in NYC, Eugenia Primis, to find out a little bit more about her and her favourite places in NYC!
Born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska, my dream was always to live in New York City. After college I took off for the big apple and have called NYC my home for over 14 years now. I have had various jobs in the hospitality industry including Concierge for a 5 star hotel in Manhattan, Corporate Sales and Event Planning. I have a true passion for New York City and I always strive to create the most memorable experience for my clients.
Favorite Places in NYC:
– The West Village
– Lincoln Center
– Astoria/Long Island City Queens
– The Upper West Side
Favorite Past Time:
– Visiting Museums (The Guggenheim is my current favorite)
– Dining Out (Check out “Raoul’s” in Soho for the best Steak Frites in the city)
– Bike riding down the west side highway to the Brooklyn Bridge
– Strolling through the West Village on a nice afternoon
Best thing about New York City:
There is nowhere on earth with the energy that NYC has. You will be in awe, inspired and energized from the moment you arrive in Manhattan!